I've always found modern vintage looks to not only be great for everyday styles but party styles as well. Vintage can be very edgy and unique while still being classy and flirty. Our Puttin' on the Ritz
corsage does an excellent job of giving off that vintage feel while still maintaining a modern and fun prom and homecoming vibe. I wanted to share a complete look with you, that goes great with this corsage, in the hopes that it might inspire your own homecoming or prom attire.
- The dress I selected for this look is a sweet nude color with a black overlay. The high collared look and intricate lace detail, along with the flare skirt makes this dress the perfect modern vintage piece.
- Because the dress is already very sparkly and detailed I stuck with just a simple edgy earring. The black cut crystals will glitter just like the bracelet that comes with this corsage.
- One of the things I love about this corsage are the pearls, so I chose to pair them with a pearl studded headband. The subtle glow of the headband will add to the vintage look. If you want to bring out even more detail in the corsage, try adding some black feathers into your hair do.
- Nails themselves can make a great accessory and are very fun to experiment with. But if you're like me you're no nail art expert. That's why I chose to pair the outfit with a very simple nail design that anyone can do. The slight ambre glitter effect is very in for the fall season.
- The shoes should make a statement but not overpower the dress. I chose to match this outfit with a pair of satin shoes with only a small ruffle for detail. This way, the dress and the corsage draw most of the attention.